You don’t want to miss the 2014 Parade of Homes! Take a step inside San Antonio’s newest homes and experience the luxurious community of The Dominion. The Parade of Homes is organized by The Greater San Antonio Builders Association (GSABA). The tour provides an opportunity to see what some of our San Antonio area builders are building and even get new ideas for your home!
Monday, June 23 through Thursday, June 26 — 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, June 27 is DATE NIGHT — Noon to 10:00 pm
Saturday, June 28 & Sunday, June 29 — 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- – Admission is $11 at Home Depot while supplies last or $13 at the gate or online. Children 12 & Under are $9 each.( Click here for participating Home Depot Locations)
- – This year’s builders are: Adam Wilson Custom Homes, CKC Custom Homes, Genesis Custom Homes,and Uptmore Custom Homes.
- – Parking will be at Oak Hills Church (except Sunday). Sunday Parking is available at Éilan. Oak Hills Church is located at – 19595 W IH 10, San Antonio, TX 78256 [map] | Éilan is located at 17103 La Cantera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78256 [map]. Be on the lookout for Parade of Homes signs pointing you in the direction of designated parking lots.
- – Shuttles will transport Parade guests to and from The Dominion.
- – Support the San Antonio Food Bank by bringing three canned food items and receive $1 off Gate Admission. Not redeemable at Home Depot locations.
If you have any questions about the Parade of Homes, contact GSABA directly at (210) 696-3800.
Here are the Parade Homes as Listed on ParadeOfHomesSanAntonio.com
10 Priveda Yesa | San Antonio 78257
ADAM WILSON CUSTOM HOMES
3 Priveda Yesa | San Antonio 78257
CKC CUSTOM HOMES
6118 Sierra Avila | San Antonio 78257
GENESIS CUSTOM HOMES
2 Paseo Rioja | San Antonio 78257
GENESIS CUSTOM HOMES
15 Paseo Rioja | San Antonio 78257
UPTMORE CUSTOM HOMES
About The Dominion:
The Dominion is an esteemed master-planned country club community located in the fast growing area of Northwest San Antonio. Homes range from garden homes to large estates. Enjoy the outdoors with abundant green belts and man-made lakes. The community is protected by two 24 hour and one 12 hour manned security stations with professional guards conducting round the clock mobile patrols.
The Dominion is just minutes from The Rim and La Cantera Mall with easy access to IH10 for the all metropolitan offerings of the city of San Antonio!
Searching for your next home in The Dominion? Find all current listings here: Dominion Real Estate and Homes For Sale .